Wrinkles are fine lines or creases in the skin surface because of which skin becomes loose, and sagging. skin that is especially noticeable on the face, neck, and hands. Wind, heat and chemicals and the natural effects of aging cause a certain amount of wrinkling in everyone, but it is much worse in people who spend a lot of time in the sun. Years of exposure to the sun cause "photo aging," which includes freckles, yellowing, roughness, visible blood vessels, and dark spots, as well as wrinkling.
Causes of Wrinkles:
Symptoms of Wrinkles:
1. Deeply formed lines.
2. Skin that is wrinkled may also have a tough, leathery appearance if the person has had a lot of exposure to the sun.
3. Fine, crinkling crosshatch marks.
Remedies for Skin Wrinkles:
* Apply beaten egg whites on the wrinkled skin. Let it dry and then wash off.
* Applying coconut oil on the wrinkled skin is considered to be a good home remedy. However, make sure you apply it only before going to bed.
* Take a little turmeric powder and add sugarcane juice to it. Form a paste and apply it on the wrinkles. Once dry, rinse it off the face.
* Take a green seedless grape and cut it into half. Now, rub one of the halves on the wrinkled face. Leave it for 20 minutes, before rinsing off with warm water.
* Applying lemon juice several times a day is likely to be effective in getting rid of the wrinkles.
* In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp vodka, 1 tbsp fennel seeds and 2 tsp honey. Leave the mixture for three days. Thereafter, use it as a toner.
* Massage the wrinkled area with castor oil. This would be helpful in removing the wrinkles.
* Rubbing the core of a pineapple on the wrinkled area also comprises of an effective home remedy. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, before washing it off with warm water.
* Clean the face. Remove make up to open the pores of skin. Remove oilyness by lime juice or cleansing milk.
* Applying a good quality cream with a firm pressure with the fleshy tips of fingers. Do not apply pressure around eyes. Continue massage for 15 minutes.